Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 21 update

Day 16 - 1.02 miles
Day 17 - 3 miles
Day 18 - 5.37 miles
Day 19 - 2.31 miles
Day 20 - 8 miles
Day 21 - 3 miles

Weekly totals
Week 1 - 29.02
Week 2 - 21.88
Week 3 - 27.72

21 straight days of running and feeling good. There was one run last week when it was 40 degrees and raining that I didn't feel up to it, but I got out there for a mile. Kym goes away this weekend, so I'm going to have to find a way to get a run in with the kids. I'm thinking I'll either put them in child watch and run at the gym or have them ride bikes around the neighborhood with me running next to them.

Weight loss update - no change. 21 days of running and I haven't lost a pound since day 3. Is this proof that working out isn't good for you? I think I'm on to something.

1 comment:

Mad Ethel said...

All that running and no weight loss? How does that even work? Your beer to running ratio must be perfect.