Friday, September 30, 2005
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
OK, so Julie got mad at me for not blogging enough, so I’m just going to write some crap and it won’t be interesting. I like quality over quantity, but Julie doesn’t care what I think. Did you know tit is in quantity? Also, I figured out on her blog the other day, that the word intimidate is In Tim I Date. Since I’m married now that word has been changed to intimimarry. Julie intimimarried me into writing this.
Other words my name is found in: Time. Timid. Timber.
I just took a bathroom break to try to think of more, but all I could come up with was Quantum. Spelled wrong. Quantim.
In the song Better Man, I swear the first time in the song he says “She lies and says she’s in love with him..” he says Tim instead of him. I SWEAR!
With a broken camera, I don’t know what I should post for HNT, if anything. A close up of Titso’s ring we took right after we got engaged? Pics of me dancing in my underwear the night on my honeymoon I got so drunk and laughed so hard I puked? I may have to scrounge my PC for other pics.Happy Julie??
Jack Johnson cd. Pretty good.
Eagles. We’ll see.
Marriage. Fairly good.
Fall Softball. Ehhh.
Poker. I suck.
Bowling league. Cool.
My Fair Brady. AWESOME!
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
My camera is on the fritz and I was only able to snap this one picture before it died on me. This was on our flight from New Guinea to Zimbabwe. Sorry I only have one picture, but I think it pretty much encapsulates our whole trip. Here!
Monday, September 26, 2005
I bet it’s Fonzi locked up in the basement. And Bree will end up marrying him.
Friday, September 23, 2005
1. First name? Timothy John O'Donnell
2. Were you named after anyone? My aunt Sharon
3. Do you wish on stars? Stars wish on me
4. When did you last cry? Right now
5. Do you like your handwriting? Who writes anymore?
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? I like to meat at Panera usually
7. What is your birth date? tomorrow bitches (last week)
8. What is your most favorite album/CD? Menudo
9. Favorite Jewelry not counting wedding/engagement ring and why? my cock ring
10. Do you have a journal? yes
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? NO!
12. What are your nicknames? Pedro
13. Would you bungee jump? ummmm..
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I only wear velcros
15. Do you think that you are strong? have you seen my guns?
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? potato chip
17. Shoe Size? huge
18. Red or pink? pink
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? my friends
20. What do you like most? my handsomeness
21. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back? no
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? flesh
23. What are you listening to right now? printers
24. Last thing you ate? crayons
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? the color of my stomach
26. What is the weather like right now? i don't know
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? don't use em
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? nipples
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? no
30. Favorite Drink? gasoline (for you conti!)
31. Favorite Sport? baddmitten
32. Hair Color? grey
33. Eye Color? grey
34. Do you wear contacts? grey ones
35. Favorite Food? dinner
36. Last Movie You Watched? homemade pron
37. Favorite Day of the Year? saturdays
38. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? by happy ending you mean hand jobs?
39. Summer or winter? spring
40. Hugs Or Kisses? hummers
41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? edible undies
42. Who is Most Likely To Respond? you
43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? you
44. What Books Are You Reading? the torah
45. What's On Your Mouse Pad? my mouse
46. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? the screen
47. Favorite Smells? buttcrack
48. Favorite Sounds? farts
49. Rolling Stones or Beatles? beatles ate our roses
50. What's the farthest you've been from home? jersey
51. Who sent this to you? no clue
Thursday, September 22, 2005
When I walked into work, I got laid. How fun!
I logged onto my laptop and started what I do every morning when I log on. Blogging! Look at how much I'm enjoying all your blogs!
MMMM,MMMMM! Drinking my coffee and reading some blogs!
And then this completely unfortunate series of events happened....
AAANNNDD.... this is me driving home to change my shorts...
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Monday, September 19, 2005
Saturday: Whiffleball tournament at 11am. Lost 1st game at 11:30am. Lost second game at 12:30. Played poker. Lost. Went home to a “surprise” birthday party. It was fun. Drank for 14 straight hours.
Sunday: Woke up. Could not move. Drugged myself up. Went to Eagles game. Went to wedding. Redeeming factor about wedding: Steak and Lobster.
Monday: Still hurting.
Friday, September 16, 2005
Today is the birthday of two managers in my group. With tomorrow being mine too, we were all taken out for lunch. At the end the waitresses did that gay clapping singing crap and brought the three of us ice cream. I ate most of mine and couldn’t finish it. I offered it up and the guy sitting next to me ate it. With my spoon. I’m pretty sure that’s the same as an open mouth kiss.
Thursday, September 15, 2005
PS. I understand that people turned on the word verification thing to prevent spam comments, but why do they make the friggen letters so hard to read?
PPS ever since I got back every blog takes about 2 minutes to load, blogger comments take about 5 minutes to load, and Blogger.com takes about 10 minutes to load. Every other site is fine and it’s only on my laptop. I’m very annoyed.
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
My birthday is on Saturday. I’m going to be 30. I’m the last of my friends to turn 30, so I don’t really care about getting old and all that, what I care about is I’m not going to be able to have you guys all wish me a happy birthday and give me free birthday hand jobs all day.
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
My Internet/Blogger blows. I have to shut down IE every two seconds.
I like vacation better than work.
Did you know planes now have individual tv’s? On our way home I watched Mr. And Mrs. Smith (entertaining but bad), Crash (awesome!), Hitch (I hate Will Smith!), Scrubs, Sex in the City. Way over I watched Cheers, Scrubs, Sex in the City, Hotel Rowanda (good, not great) and I think another movie, but I can’t remember.
Bowling league starts tonight. I’m gay. I’m not actually on the team, I’m just Titso’s sub since she’s in Atlanta all week. She’s gay too.
Monday, September 12, 2005
I haven’t puked in over a year I think. And I only puked because I did about 20 shots at my brother’s bachelor party. Well, it was the last night of the tour we did on the honeymoon and I got drunk. I hadn’t been drunk at all because we had to wake up between 6 and 6:45 every morning, so I didn’t drink much. I knew it was the last day, so I polished off a bottle of wine by myself. After a Guinness. Then followed that up with three pints of more beer.
Titso and I were in high spirits and although I don’t remember it, I apparently did a dance for her in my underwear. Photographic evidence has been obtained. We were making each other laugh non-stop. We were trying to have sex but we couldn’t stop laughing and making each other laugh. I laughed so hard I threw up. On her. No, not really on her. Just in my mouth, so I ran to the bathroom. I’m sooo romantic.
P.S. Is my laptop just still on vacation, or is blogger eating ass today?