Friday, September 23, 2005

Boring

I can't top yesterday's post, so I'll post this. Queen of Pink did it today. I got it in an email last friday and did it then, so I'll just post it now.


1. First name? Timothy John O'Donnell
2. Were you named after anyone? My aunt Sharon
3. Do you wish on stars? Stars wish on me
4. When did you last cry? Right now
5. Do you like your handwriting? Who writes anymore?
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? I like to meat at Panera usually
7. What is your birth date? tomorrow bitches (last week)
8. What is your most favorite album/CD? Menudo
9. Favorite Jewelry not counting wedding/engagement ring and why? my cock ring
10. Do you have a journal? yes
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? NO!
12. What are your nicknames? Pedro
13. Would you bungee jump? ummmm..
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I only wear velcros
15. Do you think that you are strong? have you seen my guns?
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? potato chip
17. Shoe Size? huge
18. Red or pink? pink
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? my friends
20. What do you like most? my handsomeness
21. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back? no
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? flesh
23. What are you listening to right now? printers
24. Last thing you ate? crayons
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? the color of my stomach
26. What is the weather like right now? i don't know
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? don't use em
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? nipples
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? no
30. Favorite Drink? gasoline (for you conti!)
31. Favorite Sport? baddmitten
32. Hair Color? grey
33. Eye Color? grey
34. Do you wear contacts? grey ones
35. Favorite Food? dinner
36. Last Movie You Watched? homemade pron
37. Favorite Day of the Year? saturdays
38. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? by happy ending you mean hand jobs?
39. Summer or winter? spring
40. Hugs Or Kisses? hummers
41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? edible undies
42. Who is Most Likely To Respond? you
43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? you
44. What Books Are You Reading? the torah
45. What's On Your Mouse Pad? my mouse
46. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? the screen
47. Favorite Smells? buttcrack
48. Favorite Sounds? farts
49. Rolling Stones or Beatles? beatles ate our roses
50. What's the farthest you've been from home? jersey
51. Who sent this to you? no clue

No comments: