Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My laptop can't walk and chew gum at the same time

Yesterday I was so excited to be back blogging. I missed it. I’m gay. Yesterday I felt like I had 100 things I could have written, but thought I’d save them. Now I forget what they were. I guess whatever it was must not have been important, but everything I write is important, so I don’t know what happened.

My Internet/Blogger blows. I have to shut down IE every two seconds.

I like vacation better than work.

Did you know planes now have individual tv’s? On our way home I watched Mr. And Mrs. Smith (entertaining but bad), Crash (awesome!), Hitch (I hate Will Smith!), Scrubs, Sex in the City. Way over I watched Cheers, Scrubs, Sex in the City, Hotel Rowanda (good, not great) and I think another movie, but I can’t remember.

Bowling league starts tonight. I’m gay. I’m not actually on the team, I’m just Titso’s sub since she’s in Atlanta all week. She’s gay too.

I’m boring.

No comments: