Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Just for Joo

OK, so Julie got mad at me for not blogging enough, so I’m just going to write some crap and it won’t be interesting. I like quality over quantity, but Julie doesn’t care what I think. Did you know tit is in quantity? Also, I figured out on her blog the other day, that the word intimidate is In Tim I Date. Since I’m married now that word has been changed to intimimarry. Julie intimimarried me into writing this.

Other words my name is found in: Time. Timid. Timber.

I just took a bathroom break to try to think of more, but all I could come up with was Quantum. Spelled wrong. Quantim.

In the song Better Man, I swear the first time in the song he says “She lies and says she’s in love with him..” he says Tim instead of him. I SWEAR!

With a broken camera, I don’t know what I should post for HNT, if anything. A close up of Titso’s ring we took right after we got engaged? Pics of me dancing in my underwear the night on my honeymoon I got so drunk and laughed so hard I puked? I may have to scrounge my PC for other pics.

Happy Julie??

No comments: