Wednesday, April 29, 2009

uggh

My current favorite thing with my daughter is when I do something and she says "You're the best daddy!" and I say "No, you're the best!", "no, daddy, YOU'RE the best." repeat, repeat, repeat. If I do it enough she gets angry at me because she wants me to be the best.

For the past 16 weeks I've been training to run the Broad Street Run which is this weekend. It's a 10 mile run through philly and will be my 3rd year running it. A few weeks ago my training runs magically started getting faster and faster and I'm really excited to see just how fast I can run the 10 miles. When I have to walk after 4 miles I'll know I went too hard.

Approximately once a day I think of something I should write about then forget what it is 5 minutes later.

I always told myself I'd never offically quit blogging, but a few more shitty posts like this and I think my blogger card will be revoked.

4 comments:

Felisa said...

Awww she sounds so adorable!

I've quit blogging more than a few times but once you blog, you can never completely quit. (I really wish I could come up with something that rhymed... but I have nothing!)

Oh great One said...

Good luck on your race! I hope you kick some butt and don't have to walk!

We do something similar at my house but instead of who's the best we say, I love YOU more. No I love YOU more. And so on and so forth.

I have to say I DO miss your updates but I can't complain because I don't post as often as I used to either. I've been bitten by the facebook bug.

Lisa said...

Tim:
DON'T quit blogging!! You're the only blogger left who was blogging when I started, which was (i think) early 2006. You're an institution. I don't even care what you write, it's just nice to go over to your blog to see what you're doing way over there across the country in Philli. Good luck on your race, and I hope you don't crap your pants!

Anonymous said...

LOL that's too cute about your daughter XD

Good luck on your run!

I keep threatening to quit blogging but I know I never will. I'm just sick of always forgetting what I want to write about, too.

I enjoy your short, sometimes silly, updates! :D I read enough blogs full of complicated sentence structure that lag on and on and on... -_-