Thursday, June 08, 2006
Oh, my God!
Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson says it is the God's honest truth -- he did, indeed, once leg-press a ton when he was almost 73 and had prostate cancer, and he still regularly lifts up to 1,200 pounds with his legs.
Here’s a list of other things Pat Robertson has done that are not mentioned in this article.
- Pat Robertson once swam around the world. Underwater.
- Pat Robertson can throw a football over them mountains. If coach woulda put him in, they’d have been state champions.
- Lance Armstrong is really Pat Robertson wearing a Lance Armstrong mask.
- The part in Forrest Gump where he runs across the United States was based on something Pat Robertson did one time on a bet.
- Pat Robertson’s sweat cures AIDS. He’s just not giving it to them gays.
- You know the Greek mythological character Atlas, who holds the world on his shoulders? Pat Roberson bitch slapped him once.
- In May of 2003 a Nuclear Bomb was accidentally dropped on Arkansas. But, luckily, Pat Robertson flew around the world backwards really fast, like Superman, and time reversed and he was able to prevent the disaster.