Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It Mundaneity a word?

I'll preface this by saying Kym and I have a great relationship. I love her to death and she loves me to death. We rarely fight. I couldn't live without her and she often tells me how she couldn't survive without me. We complement each other perfectly. I'm the yin to her yang, she's the Scotty Pippen to my Michael Jordan.

So, that leads me to this. I'm a great husband and dad when it comes to most things, but when I do certain, more mundane things I can guarantee I did them wrong. If the waitress takes our drink orders while she's in the bathroom I'm sure to order the wrong thing for her. If I go shopping at Redners, Acme had the better deals. If I go shopping at Acme, Genuardi's had the better deals. If I go shopping at Genuardi's, Superfresh had the better deals. She's pretty much stopped asking me to do most household chores. I always get the details wrong.

So, now... take a close look at the below picture. Try not to be blinded by the flash in the window or the cuteness in the toddler.



Her belt:
a) Does not match
b) Is upside-down
c) Looks fine
d) who cares?
e) Go F yourself

Tell the truth. I can take it. I know you all like her better anyway.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

(f) Why is she wearing a belt in the first place?

dizzy von damn! said...

holy mother of cuteness.

Lisa said...

Hi Timathon:

First of all, that belt totally matches her outfit. Second, how did you make such a cute kid? Perhaps you should have a bunch more so as not to deprive the planet of your genes.

Wait till she's dressing herself. It will make you laugh every day. Today Georgia wore these burgundy fur-lined suede clogs (it's 80 degrees out) with orange knee-length pants and My Pacific Lutheran University sweatshirt. She looked like a ragamuffin but still cute.

egan said...

I love how you prefaced this post. I think you did quite well so shake it off. I had to click on the picture to really see the things you pointed out. Damn is she ever a cute girl.

K said...

i was totally tempted to go with e.... ;-)

I think it's upside-down? but does the dress even need a belt? kenslee is cute enough that she could rock a paper-bag and still be the cutest baby on the internets.

Tim said...

T - Um, because there's little string loops to hold a belt? Duh, don't you know anything about fashion!

M - thanks.


L - The belt came with the outfit, I just threw that in there to see what people thought. And, when I pick out the outfits, they sound pretty much exactly like Georgia dresses.

E - thanks... a few more days and you'll have one all of your own..

K - ding ding! It's upside-down. Turtles are ok to be facinging upside-down, but dolphins aren't. I always thought turtles died if they got upside-down. I never was good in zoology.

Oh great One said...

Oh please! Like anyone is looking at the belt. I assure you all they see is that sweet little face!

Melissa said...

I think she looks absolutely fabulous and even if she is wearing an upside down belt (I didn't even notice) she's so freaking cute that she could be starting a tread. Consider yourself the unbelievably high fashion dad who saw the upside down belt even before it was trendy :)

Anonymous said...

uhm i'm pretty sure it's c. but watch it's like a or b.

Anonymous said...

I thought those loops were for sausages and to hook your thumbs in...

Jeni Angel said...

I think the belt is just a cute addition to the outfit

Jessica said...

get rid of the child: not amusing or important, and the very meaning of mundaneity

Jessica said...

the child has to go, as the acme of mundaneity

Jessica said...

get rid of the child: not amusing or important, and the very meaning of mundaneity