Monday, November 05, 2007

CopyKat

Just over two years ago Kym and I announced we were having a baby. Shortly after that Tom Cruise and that premarital sex having slut Katie Holmes announced they were having a baby just a few weeks before us.

A few months ago I announced I was running a lot and that I was thinking about running a marathon. Just yesterday Katie Holmes ran the New York City Marathon on just a few weeks training.

Are these just coincidences? I think not. Stop reading my blog and trying to be me Katie Holmes!!!!!

On my agenda for 2008, reading a science fiction book and taking over the world using aliens and spaceships. Just try to steal this idea TomKat. I dare you!

8 comments:

Oh great One said...

Can you believe the nerve of some people? We know you are the original!

egan said...

Were you on Dawson's Creek too? She's been put on notice.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and she finished in just under 5hr 30min. Is that better than you? If it is, then, "Ha! You got beat by a girl (Scientologist)!"

Lisa said...

Timathon:

You've got it all wrong. She is not copying you, she is stalking you. Who would you rather have stalking you - Katie Holmes or Tina Tequila?

JQ said...

Uhhmm, I hate to tell you this but...oh never mind.

Anonymous said...

hmmm now that you mention it, the coincidences ARE startling...
make up some cool story that you're going to afria to cure all diseases and see what happens! :D

Lisa Armsweat said...

Does Katie Holmes have a blog? I bet she does, and I bet she tries to be funny. Joke's on her, though... she'll never be funny. She'll just always be a droopy-eyed zombie bride.

Paul said...

she only "ran" the marathon though... I could have stopped half way through mine, taken a nap for an hour and a half and still beaten her.