Monday, May 14, 2007

Movie Night at the O'Household.

Over the weekend I watched the movie Little Children. It's about cheating spouses and a pedophile. It's a very good movie. If you plan on seeing it and haven't yet you might want to stop reading now as I will give a spoiler.

OK, those of you cool people that have seen it... I don't really have a spoiler. I just wanted to weed out all those losers. How about those douchebags!! Don't you just hate all those people that stopped reading after the first paragraph?!? Man, they missed out on some high quality writing right here! Did you see how I used "write" and "right" back to back? I'm awesome. Unlike those nerds who didn't read this.

So, that's my input on Little Children.

10 comments:

Laurie said...

Well I haven't seen it but I did read your whole post. I already know I'm a loser though and I'm ok with it.

I want to see that movie since I worked with Todd Field. I'm always interested in what he's doing and how far he's come.

dizzy von damn! said...

it was based on a book by tom perrotta, who also wrote election if you're interested in such things.

he's also very nice. i met him in grad school.

Oh great One said...

I haven't seen the movie but I did read the rest of the post. So does that mean I AM or AM NOT a loser? Perhaps just a rebel OR bad at following directions.

Jeni Angel said...

Loved the movie.

Loved the book.

Both perfect.

I am cool.

Jay said...

What a creepy movie, eh?

Thank god for the nude scenes.

Melissa said...

I haven't seen the movie or read the book but I did read your entire post so I guess I'm not too big of a loser. I've wanted to see it, mostly because it gave former child actor, Jackie Earle Haley, some recognition. I like happy stories like that.

Anonymous said...

Haha you are so strange. I love it. Btw, the sandwich comment was mint.

Lisa Armsweat said...

I, for one, am glad I am a cool Kept-Reading-Reader. It was worth it.

I tagged you for a meme. The details are on my blog. I bid you good day, sir.

Lisa said...

Tim:
Nude scenes? I'm renting it!

P.S. Please don't become a movie critic. Er, or maybe you should become a movie critic. You're funnier than that Ebert dude.

Tim said...

L - is Todd Field Willis Drummond?

MK- I didn't know he wrote Election. Election is kinda dark comedy, this is kinda dark period.

O - All of the above

J - which is better? Book or movie? Are they any different?

J - That Kate Winslet loves to show her tatas on screen.

M - It's good, but it's certainly not a happy story.

G - Thanks. I enjoyed thinking that one up.

C - done! And I don't normally do them.

L - Tons of nudity. And I guess I should be proud that I'm better than him even though he can't really talk anymore because of cancer.