Friday, October 14, 2005

More thanks

I need help in completing my thank you cards. We have something like 130 cards. Titso’s doing about 115 of them. The final 15 are my friends and close family. I’ve gotten creative with some, so I have to be creative with all of them. I posted my first three, my next two are…


Thank you for celebrating our wedding with us. Also, thank you for the very generous gift. Your gift will go a long way in helping us establish our child slavery ring on the black market. Love OD and Titso

Thank you for celebrating our wedding with us. Also, thank you for the very generous gift. We’ve invested your gift wisely. In Doritos. A year’s supply. Love, Od and Titso.


Now I need about 10 more and I can’t think. I could repeat, but I hate uncreativity. Besides Sean’s prostitution ring suggestion (which I modified to be child slavery), what do you have for me? please? I'll be your best friend.

No comments: