Monday, October 03, 2005

To all the blogs I've loved before

If we were dating, I'd break up with you all right now. I'm very bored. Yet, I can't think of anything interesting to write. And it seems as if none of you have anything too exciting to say right now either. The spark just isn't there. Did we fall into a funk? Are we only hanging on to each other because we're scared of being alone? I'm thinking we should take a break. Test the waters. See if there's other blogs out there that we're more compatiable with. I've only been with one blog my whole life, I think I need some more experience. You know, have a little fun while I'm young. I'm scared that if we remain together, we'll end up regretting each other down the line. If we end up back together, then it was meant to be. It's not you, it's me.

No comments: