Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Time has Come!?




It's been a long time in the coming. Longer than it should have been. It should have happened last year, it probably should have happened the year before too. But, finally it has been decided. 3pm est on Wednesday afternoon. Why 3pm est? I don't know. The time sucks, but at least it's finally going to happen. Literally hundreds of Philadelphians will rejoice. Thousands across America have been praying for this day to come. Through the laughter and the tears, we've seen some come, we've seen some go. Higher payrolls than most have ever seen, certainly more than deserved. We've had high hopes, we've held our breath through countless comebacks, but the comebacks didn't always deliver. But Wednesday all is forgiven. We will all be redeemed this Wednesday at 3pm est, 12pm pst, as Brintey hands the kids over to K-Fed.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. i like how she handed them over like 15 minutes later. i guess she doesn't want them anymore? hmm... what a SURPRISE.

Anonymous said...

She's a fucking nut.

Go Cubs! (It's been 99 years, it's time for a World Series for the Cubbies. Sorry, Phillies.)

Shanshu said...

I love to hate Britney. It's a thing.

Lisa Armsweat said...

Every time I look at her and her trainwrecked life I have this southern-fried voice yelling in my head: "Oh my gawd, y'all!"

Lisa said...

Timabritney:

I'll bet she makes a suicide attempt.

I'm still pissed about Jamie Moyer.

Melissa said...

Am I the only one who thinks she looks very Billy Bob Thorton-ish Sling Blade era in that picture? Mmmm hmmm

Oh great One said...

She's really whacked out these days isn't she?!

egan said...

I wonder if Moyer can pull off one more big pitching performance.