Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What pigment causes most plants to be colored green?

An hour ago if someone asked me what Chloraphil (aka, chlorophyll) was, I honestly wouldn't have been able to tell them. "Chloraphil? more like bore-a-phil!" was just a line from Billy Madison that I thought would make a good blog title. (bonus brownie points to whoever knows my original title). I thought the title was kinda fitting because as much as I'd like to sound smart, scientific or brainy, I usually just sound boring and use words that aren't real. So, anyway, I was just watching Cash Cab and the question was "What pigment causes most plants to be colored green?" I instinctivly knew the answer before it was given.

You learn something new you already knew everyday.

7 comments:

Jootastic said...

"i'm less interesting than you" was your original title, darling timothy.

Or something like that. I'm awesome.

Tim said...

you win a brownie

Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

He wins a brown-eye? Yuck!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was just brown-eye points. If your brown-eye has points on it, it must be uncomfortable to sit down.

Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

I guess it was points. Thought you were just getting the chocolate star from Tim.

Steph said...

wow, i just watched this Cash Cab for the first time yesterday. I LIKE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

cash cab is a rocking show! i love it at the end when they can double their money! talk about a real edge of your seat twist!