Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Do you want some guy reaching around in the middle of the night and grabbing your junk?

When Titso and I found out she was knocked up we panicked for a few mintues. “Oh my God, what do we do?” “Our lives are over.” “I need a beer.” Looking back, I think we’re both a little ashamed of our initial reactions, and looking forward we’re so lucky I can’t put it in to words because….

One of my friends had baby about 4 months ago. His girlfriend and him were going to get married before they found out she was preggo, so they pushed the wedding back until after the kid was born. They’re supposed to get married next October. But, they just found out she’s pregnant again. They found out about 4 weeks ago that she’s already expecting. Twins. Friday she went to hear the heartbeats and they couldn’t find one. So, they sent her in for an ultrasound. They didn’t find two heartbeats. They found three. They’re going to have FOUR kids under the age of one. I’d rather die.

No comments: