Wednesday, November 16, 2005

You're Alright

You're all right. I don't need to be a professional artist to draw pics of hot naked chicks. I can do it now! And you were right about me being greedy and not showing you the seductive looks I practice while sitting on the toilet. So, I combined the two pictures, and here's me practicing my seductive looks (check out the wink!), while I also have the body of a naked chick.



and here it is



and it's going to be down a little further



because I don't want it to show on my screen when I load my blog page at work





2 comments:

Ritmeyer said...

Wow, you're like Picasso or something. I wonder who would pay you to do that for a living? I'm thinking of becoming a stay at home wife, maybe you could be a stay at home naked picture drawer husband?

Hello my name is Timmy and I like to do draw-rings.

Tim said...

are you looking at my bum?