Monday, November 28, 2005

Weekend Recrap

-Had Thanksgiving dinner with the Dancing Queen and the rest of my family.

-Worked Friday. Left a little early. Went to play poker. Got 4th place out of 90 people. 4th place is 1st loser in free bar poker.

-Went 24 straight hours without eating. I just wasn’t hungry.

-Hung Christmas lights. New house is much bigger than old house, so we ran out of lights. Need to get more. Looks retarded right now.

-Went to Titso’s 10 year reunion. Drank both our money’s worth. Got my nice Banana Republic jacket stolen.

-Went to and FINALLY saw the Eagles win a freakin game.

-Gained 3 pounds over the long weekend even with my 1 day food ban.

-Tired.

1 comment:

Ritmeyer said...

Ahh, we ran out of lights too. Rit dumb, she went to the store on friday (biggest shopping day of the year) and almost killed people.

I'm tired too!