Friday, January 13, 2006

Tagged in a Weird place

Joo tagged me with this before I think. Now Rit tagged me, so I'll do it because I have nothing else to write or say right now.

"The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals."

5 Weird habits

1. You know the old saying “he puts his pants on one leg at a time just like you”? Well, I don’t. I hold my pants out in front of me then I jump in them both legs at the same time. Sometimes I miss and fall, but it’s worth it. Someday someone’s going to say that stupid saying to me and I’ll quickly correct them.
2. I go through the same ritual every morning. I wake up then I start brushing my teeth while I pee. I weigh myself, then I measure my penis.
3. When I drive into work in the morning I cover one eye with one hand. I know I will lose one eye someday so I’m just preparing myself.
4. Crack
5. I’m extremely vain. Every time I pass a mirror I need to look at myself in it. I need to take my shirt off and look at myself in it.

No comments: