Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Time to piss a few people off

I've done this before, but most have changed. Instead of waiting for me to post something today, go read the alphabet...

Armaedes
Beebers
Conti
Dickandchick
Ethel
Farfromgood
Great one, oh
Horribly unwitty
Isitserenitynow
Jacob
Kap, happy
Lipsticklulu
Mel
Nonsense, basically
Odonnellrulz
Popo
Qop
RitMeyer
Snozzberries
The Lemonade Diaries
Ups and downs of a Domestic Godess
Viewlulu
Whatsupchuck
X
Young, willing, eager
Zarconia, ruby, and baby’s other jewels


If I missed your blog, and you can figure out how to get into X, go for it!

10 comments:

Chick said...

Thanks...I'm not pissed..most of these screw balls I know...but a few I don't...& if you're endorsing them (or they just happened to fit into your alphabet nicely) I might possibly need to check them out.

Tim said...

I highly endorse all 25 links.

Chuck said...

I'm sure you've seen that I've been coming back to your blog several times today...I just can't get enough of that Brad pic!

Thanks for the "W"...although I would have rather been "X" if it stood for X-rated...cause I'm freaky like that.

It's me, @Moustachio said...

I'd like to hug with you.

Anonymous said...

Technically, the Lemonade Diaries should be under "L". But who's counting.

Mad Ethel said...

Why you lazy sonofabi...

I didn't post today either. I guess my "readers" would have been S.O.L. if I had done my own alphabet.

Melissa said...

L-A-Z-Y

Paul said...

I think you linked me before too. I rule!

Ritmeyer said...

Lazy bum.

Beebers said...

i feel like this today. i got nut n' honey.