Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thursday, January 19, 2006

- Leaving work at 3 today to go to Florida for a long weekend with my parents. My brother, his wife and my niece left this morning. It's going to be a lot of fun to spend a lot of time with everyone, especially Jamisen.
- We’ll be golfing while there. My mom and dad both golf. Last Wednesday my dad called and said he just got a hole in one. Yesterday my mom called and told me she just got a hole in one. Pretty fucking nuts.
- I hate blogging when I can’t think of anything to write. I put too much pressure on myself to come up with something funny, which generally makes me less inclined to come up with something funny.
- I’m pretty much doing no work at all today, so you better all get to blogging so I have something to do.
-I don't care what language you speak, this first letter, is not a letter.

No comments: