Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Who will get kicked off American Idol tonight?

I don’t know. I didn’t watch it. I don’t really care anymore, but every Wednesday I get about 20 people that come to my blog through a search for the title of this post. So, I guess I have to give my prediction.

It has to be Bucky, right? He’s horrible. Ace is pretty bad too though. It will probably be Ace. Definitely Bucky or Ace. Oh, or maybe Kellie. Her stupid act is annoying. Tonight Bucky, Ace, or Kellie will get kicked off. Unless people are sick of how ugly Elliot is. People were sick of how fat Mandisa is, so it will probably be Elliot this week. Definitely Bucky or Ace or Kellie or Elliot. Then of course, people might play the race card. Only one black person left on the show. Can’t let a black girl win again. Say goodbye Paris. Definitely Bucky or Ace or Kellie or Elliot or Paris. If it were up to me Taylor would go. I heard he made an ass out of himself by trying to kick his microphone stand and he missed. Maybe it’s Taylor. Definitely Bucky or Ace or Kellie or Elliot or Paris or Taylor. So, it definitely won’t be Katharine or Chris. Although people may be sick of how beautiful Katharine is. Yeah, Katharine’s gone. Definitely Bucky or Ace or Kellie or Elliot or Paris or Taylor or Katharine. Not Chris. But, Chris has become a one trick pony, hasn’t he? (I can almost hear Kellie Pickler asking “One trick Pony? What’s a one trick Pony? You have the weirdest terminology.”) Yeah, Chris can’t do anything but rock. He will get voted off. Definitely Bucky or Ace or Kellie or Elliot or Paris or Taylor or Katharine or Chris.

Mark my words. I am never wrong.

6 comments:

Alekx said...

What would I do without your insight?

Laura said...

you were right :-(

Mad Ethel said...

Holy F**k. You should start charging for your intuition. You'd be one rich mofo.

Chuck said...

Wow, you're like the smartest man on the planet. Or maybe you have some kind of inside A.I. track or something.

You were definitely right...

It's me, @Moustachio said...

I'm pretty sure Todd is going home.

Tim said...

alekx - you're probably have to watch the show instead. Count your blessings.

laura - of course I was. I'm like David Copperfield. He makes predictions, right?

mad - maybe I can just replace Paula instead?

chuck - How could I have been wrong with all the thought that went into the prediction?

pam - I'm only giving the people what they want.

qop - great idea. My class would be Reality Show Predictions 101.

conti - Hell of a guess. But, Todd bowed out of the competetion 2 weeks ago because of bad gas.