Tuesday, February 08, 2005

It's been 3 years since you looked at me

Today is the 3 year aniversary of the day titso and I met at a chinese resturaunt. We had been working on a project for about a month before that but in different buildings 40 minutes apart. Our bosses were friends and they decided to get all of our groups together for a lunch. At the time, I didn't know it but they were trying to set us up. Her boss had been telling her she would think I was cute, my boss never said a word. I had no idea she was my age and she thought I sounded like a 60 year old man on the phone.

So we all met for lunch and convientently the only open seat when she sat down was next to me. We never talked. I said "You're titso?" "she said "yeah", I said "hi, I'm Tim" she said "yeah". For most people if I introduce myself, then thats more conversation than you'll ever get from me. I later found out her quietness was due to the fact that her boss was right about me. (But she'll never admit it) She hasn't been quiet since.

That was a Friday and the following Monday she emailed me about the project with a little opening of personal conversation. That escalated and 2 weeks later she was broken up with her boyfriend, and the rest goes down in infamy, er history.

7 comments:

Martin said...

Awwwww - congratz, mate.

Cheers

Bittergrrl said...

Perhaps you could show your love like this young man?

http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/commercials/1494/

nique said...

3 years! that is awesome!

i can't see the starburst picture!!!

Tim said...

sweetlethe, that guy only wishes he could make starburst girls as hot as i can.

Oh great One said...

How sweet are you!? Congratulations! I hope you have many, many more!

jootastic said...

awww...that's really cute. wait...what is this feeling welling up in my heart.... oh...no wait...i have to barf.

congratulations, anyway, tim!

The Pink Kitty said...

Awww! Yay for you and Titso! Happy Anniversary!