Friday, April 01, 2005

I never took a class in writing, but I know what foreshadowing is

Last night I went online and watched the flash cartoon that kid that just went crazy and killed all those people at his school made. After watching it, it seemed kind of obvious that he was going to do that. It’s a horrible situation and I’d never make a joke about it.

BUT, it got me wondering what I’d have to do in life for people to go to my blog and say “Yeah, we should have seen this coming.” Among the things I’ve realized I’m foreshadowing here are:

- I may dump titso and marry Jennifer Love Hewitt.
- I may dump titso and marry another blogger.
- I may dump titso and marry Rosie O’Donnell.
- I may be arrested for becoming a candyaphiliac.
- I may be fired for blogging too much.
- I may become the world’s coolest person.

UPDATED!

- Four Words: Pope Tim the First.

No comments: