Thursday, March 31, 2005

My pride and joy

I have a lot of things in my life to be proud of, to brag about, to tell my grandkids about (when i have them in like 120 years). Number one on that list is my immune system. I have one of the world's best immune systems. It's probably better than yours, so don't even try to say yours is better. Titso has been sick for the past 3 days and my immune system is like "screw that shit, I'm keeping Tim healthy." It's fighting hard right now, but it's gonna win the battle. No doubt. If my immune system and your immune system had a boxing match I'd probably win by knockout in the 5th round. Yeah, it would take 5 rounds, but I'd just be toying with you. My immune system like to fuck with people like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...