Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sometimes I steal

First I stole the Interviews from Brandyland, now I’m stealing this. She decided to play blogmatchmaker. Assuming every one of her readers were single, she decided who should hook up with each other. Now, I do the same for my readers.


CaCa and OGO – You are already perfect for each other, no change there.
UPDATED!
Lint and Tigertia – You both live in the UK, so therefore, you should reproduce.
Tigerita and Tim - Both our names start with "Ti", so does the word "titty". Coincidence, I think not.
UPDATED!
Dick and Chick – You know you want each other.
Chick and Tim - Maybe they don't want each other, but I know they both want Tim. Only Chick gets to have him.

Candi and Blog Ho – You both have screwed up minds. I don’t know why I associate with you.

Cate and Tim – I’ll be your IT geek. Forever and ever.

Pink kitty and Tim – Our babies would be the best swimmers in the world. Like my little boys already are.

Nique and Tim – Just because.

Alekx and Tim – Sometimes you scare me, and sometimes I like it.

Burfica and Tim – A lot of times you scare me, and a lot of times I like it.

Future Ex and Tim – I’d rock your world then we’d fight about how badly I rocked your world.

Ali and Tim – Our baby would be born with a beer in his hand

Jootastic and Tim – Our babies would be smelly.

MarisaHatesYou and Tim – We’d elope UPDATED! Then we'd do tiwce since we're both from Philly

Dylann and Tim – We’re both from Philly, so, basically, we were meant to be.

Every girl from the Ass Chronicles and Tim – My ass plus your asses would kick ass

Every girl from Mascara Feminism and Tim – Just because
UPDATED
Sweetlethe and Tim and JustCassa - I can't think of one of you without thinking of the other of you... in bed... with me...

To all the rest of the guys who read this blog, sorry, there’s not enough girls to match you up with.



UPDATED!!

Kayde and Tim - I used to read your blog until you went away. We need to get back in touch. No, don't touch me there. Touch me there. Yes. That's nice.

No comments: