Tuesday, March 01, 2005

5 Questions

I got this from Branshine. I don't do these blog questionaires too often, but I thought this one was cool. My questions won't be as good as her's, but I'll try.


Now, here are the rules for this Blog-a-thon. I'll offer to interview the next three (or so) people to respond to this post that will follow these rules:
1. Leave me (Tim) a comment saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here. They will be different questions than the ones below.
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

My Interview:

1.What was the last lie that you told and why did you tell it?
Four days before I asked titso to marry me we got into an argument about wanting to get married. We never fight, especially about that. She was getting upset and I lied and told her I wasn’t ready and she would have to wait until I was. I ordered the ring 3 days before that fight.
2. If you had to choose between a never being able to laugh again or never crying again which would you choose and why?
I’d never cry again. I’d have no fun on this blog, and I’d hate life if I couldn’t laugh. Plus, I never cry anyway… except to things like Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
3. If you were in love with a person that contracted a deadly disease (not one you could catch though) would you want that person to tell you they were dying?
Yes, I’d want to know. I take life, and people, for granted. Knowing something like that would crush me, but it would make me enjoy my time with them, and would probably rollover to others too.
4. If we are destined to turn into our parents, which parent would you be and why.
Tough one. Both my parents are awesome. I guess I’d go with my mom. There are one or two things my dad has done in life that I wouldn’t want to do.
5. If you could change the outcome of any event in your life to date, what would you change and why?
In the beginning of my freshman year in college I was interested in two different girls (just hanging out with them). About a month into classes I hooked up with one of them on a Thursday night. The Friday night after we first hooked up the other girl dragged me home from a party and wanted to hook up. I told her I was interested in the other girl and that we had just hooked up the night before and I didn’t want to hurt anyone, so I left and went back to the party to meet up with the 1st girl. We ended up dating for 3 and a half years. If I could go back, I’d have waited and hooked up with the other girl first. I didn’t know until the spring she had such awesome hoo-ha’s.

15 comments:

Veruca Salt said...

bring it... Oh, I mean, interview me

nique said...

me, me, me, me interview me (Tim)

Anonymous said...

wow. number 1 happened to me and chris too! i picked a fight four days before he proposed because he had been dropping hints that he didn't want to get married ever. he told me during the fight that he just didn't know about it all. he'd been designing the setting for months and had picked it up already from the jewler and proposed that very next weekend. boy did i feel like an ass. nothing unusual about that though.

Tim said...

-sweetlethe

1. What makes you sweeter than the average lethe?
2. How is your life better now than it was 5 years ago?
3. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? (must be physical… i.e., job, car, house, body part, etc..)
4. What’s the title of the Reality TV show based on your life?
5. What is the worst thing you’ve ever done to someone you loved?*


-cate

1. There’s no place like home. True of false? and why?
2. Which cartoon character would you be and why?
3. You have to go back to your 16th birthday and relive your life knowing what you know now. OK, now, we’re back in 2005. What’s your new job/marital/living situation?
4. The guy in the office next to you just invented teleportation. You get the first trip. Where are you gonna go?
5. John Mayer is going to let you squeeze his buns for real. But you have to give up your blog. Do you do it?


-nique

1. You get to relive on day of your life. You can’t change anything about it, you just get to relive it for memory’s sake. What day are you reliving?
2. Do you think exercise machines enjoy beating you up?
3. For the next 4 years you will be given a $50K/year stipend so you don’t have to work. What are you going to do with all your free time?
4. The winner gets the car of their dreams. You and Brad have 6 months to prepare. The winner is whoever is in better shape. Who gets the car?
5. One of the classic signs that someone is about to commit suicide is that they give away their most valued possessions, if you were going to kill yourself, what would you give away and to whom?*

*indicates I ran out and stole the question from Branshine

Burfica said...

Dam I didn't make it in the first three. I wanted you to INTERVIEW ME

double booger pie!!!

nique said...

very thought provoking! i'll have the answers for you tomorrow!

GET Stoked!

CaCaBoy said...

1. I tell OGO all the time I'm listening, when in fact I'm thinking about her boobs, her "talents", etc.

2. Crying sucks hard! I like laughing til your side hurts!

3. Absolutely. That way you mend fences, and get quality time! I had this happen with a 23 yr. old cousin.

4. My Dad (Step). Because my Mom's plan crazy!

5. I would have focused on being a sports superstar! I had the skills baby!
Also, I would change my underwear. I'm really tired of their, "I don't want to go out, I'm tired" attitude every morning!

Tim said...

-Burfica


1. How exactly is Burfica pronounced?
2. You and all your loved ones crash on a deserted island. There is plenty of food and everything you’d ever need. It’s basically paradise. Except no tv, internet, or any kind of electricity. You have a functioning cell phone, do you call for help, or spend some time living in paradise? Explain your answer.
3. You just lived one day as kiddo. What does mommy need to do better?
4. God appears to you in a vision. He tells you he doesn’t exist. Is he lying?
5. What childhood memory would you say had the most profound effect on the development of your character as an adult. (question stolen from Branshine)

Tim said...

sure... let me think of some more...

Tim said...

-Pink Kitty


1. Crapfest and the vile ex are out of your life forever. But you can’t see or talk to The Boy for 6 months. Do you do it? If not, 3 months? 1 month?
2. You got your dream job writing for (insert magazine title here). For some reason they require you move to Idaho. Do you go?
3. You’ve been given a Good Samaritan award. What have you done recently to deserve this?
4. You’ve been given the opportunity to go back in time and talk to yourself as an 8 year old. What are you going to say to yourself?
5. You found a genie in a bottle. He’s going to grant you three wishes, none of which can have anything to do with crapfest, the vile ex, or the boy. What do you wish for?

ThreeOliveMartini said...

ohhhh.. burfica sent me this way .. you wanna take a stab at interviewing a stranger??

Tim said...

I see Burfica already asked you questions, but I'll come up with some to....
ok,
1. Would a four olive martini be considered gluttony?
2. Would you rather be a cat with a dog's brain or a dog with a cat's brain?
3. You've been chosen to be on a reality tv show in which you have to live in a house for a month wearing only a trash bag and one other item. What one other item are you wearing?
4. What does your best friend hate the most about you?
5. You travel back in time. But only 24 hours. What would you have done different in the past 24 hours?

Jootastic said...

Tim...there's a bit of self-loathing that goes into me asking you this...mostly cuz I've done two already... and I feel so...so..hedonistic asking for more. But, in the interests of hearing some questions that rattle around in your fabulous head...please interview me. Please? Pretty please? I'll be your second-best friend!

Tim said...

sure, as long as you interview me back... let me think for a few minutes....

Tim said...

ok jootastic...


1. Remember the superheroes the Wonder Twins? Well that’s me and you. I’m the cooler one that can turn into an animal. I’ve become duck-billed playtapus. You’re the basically worthless one that can turn into some form of liquid. What did you become?
2. Heads or Tails?
3. You go back to the year 1435. So, basically, everything is still waiting to be discovered or invented. What Trivial Pursuit question’s answer will be your name?
4. You live in Washington and your sister lives in Arizona. Where did you go wrong? Or did she go wrong at some point?
5. What’s your favorite element on the Periodic Table and why?