Monday, March 21, 2005

Pesky MJ

A few weeks ago someone came to my site through some sort of site meter that I can’t remember what it was now. But through that site I noticed my blog was the 14th ranked blog in philly. I tried to see if any of the ones above me were any good, so I’ve been reading the Pesky’Apostrophe: Better than an unexpected period lately. It’s pretty good, check it out.

Being that I’ve never actually had a period, I’m going to have to argue that apostrophes are worse than an unexpected period. Have you ever had your last name have an apostrophe in it? Well, I have. It’s annoying. An unexpected period comes once a month at most, and apostrophes annoy me 365 days a year. My work email address has the apostrophe, yet 100% of internet forms asking for an email address don’t accept an apostrophe. If someone needs to look up my name, it’s a guarantee it’s in the system without the apostrophe if they’re looking for it with and vice versa without. Annoying!

ANYWAY, today AP posted a blog about how the court artists must be having a ball with the Michael Jackson trial and how fun it must be to draw him. Made total sense to me, so I tried to draw him. Pretty identical if you ask me.




http://img88.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img88&image=mj4wl.png

No comments: