Friday, March 18, 2005

Some Clarification

OK, so I know there was a little bit of controversy here the other day. I want to set straight what I meant in my original post. The only way I could do that was by illustrating it. So, please read and I hope you understand I meant no harm. (all pics can be clicked on to enlarge)


I just found out Rosie O’Donnell has a blog.



I bet if my blog



and Rosie’s blog got married and had babies


it would produce a blog with a lazy eye or two heads or three arms.



If me, Rosie, and Chris O’Donnell had a three-way baby session,



the baby would star in a movie as an ambiguous, bad blogging sidekick to a much cooler blog.



If me, Rosie, Chris and Steve O’Donnell had a foursome, we’d produce a funny baby.



He’d be funny because he would have two wieners.



If me, Rosie, Chris, Steve and Jennifer Love Hewitt had a ménage-a-cinco, I’d TOTALLY ignore Rosie, Chris and Steve.



And me and Jennifer Love would Get. It. On.



Then Rosie's friend would show up to entertain her. We'll call her, oh I don't know.. Pammy...



And we'd all live happily ever after.