Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Kick off your sunday shoes

A while back I contemplated which movie character I would like to be if I had a choice. While Marty McFly made a strong case for himself, Jessica Simpson’s boobs won out. Today I contemplate which singer I would like to be.

Contender number one: Kenny Loggins. What do the hit movies Caddyshack, Top Gun, Footloose, and Caddyshack II* all have in common? All their theme songs were sung by none other than K. Logg. At the height of his career he was the biggest soundtrack artist in the world, and could rock the beard like none other. Chicks dig soundtrack artists**, and chicks dig beards***. He surely pulled tons of tail.

Contender number two: Prince. 22 positions in a one night stand. Need I say more? I’ve tried it. It made me sleepy. It made him sound cool as hell.

Contender number three: David Hasselhoff. Stone. Cold. God.

And the winner is: I think you saw this coming. Jessica Simpson’s boobs. Can't beat them, may as well be them.

In keeping with tradition, which singer would you be and why?


*not a hit movie
** not really
*** not that I know of

No comments: