Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I hate the 4th of July. Make sure she hears that.

I think that 4th of July is the most annoying holiday in America, hands down. And it’s all the fireworks’ fault. I don’t really mind the big, officially sanctioned fireworks, but I can’t friggen stand the ones that people light off in their backyard and up and down my street for 72 straight hours leading up to the 4th. I love when I hear stories about people who blew fingers off with a firework because do you know what they were doing one second before they lost their finger? They were being loud, stupid and annoying. They deserved it. Bah Humbug!


In happier news, last night I had a dream that I was cuddled up under a blanket watching a scary movie with Jessica Simpson. She fell asleep so I touched her butt.

No comments: