Friday, July 22, 2005

Six Degrees of Blogger Nation

Did you ever see that movie Six Degrees of Separation where Will Smith plays the gay dude? Neither have I. But have you ever played or seen the game Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon? The game states that any actor in Hollywood can be linked to Kevin Bacon based on movies they’ve been in with other people who have been in movies with Kevin Bacon. And it can be done in 6 or less links. So, I started thinking that this can probably be done with blogs. I bet almost any blog on blogger can be linked to me by people that link to them in 6 links or less. So, I decided to test my theory out.


The Next Blog button would be my random blog finder. I know there are a lot of shitty advertisement and foreign blogs out there that I couldn’t take into account because they don’t link to other people, or if they do, I can’t understand them. So, I first had to click Next Blog over and over until I found a blog that was:

a)In English
b)Not an advertisement blog, and
c)The person was not a total douchebag.

I never got past this step. The Next Blog button blows.

No comments: