Friday, February 03, 2006

The Birds

Since Pittsburgh is just a short drive away, one might think I’d be rooting for the Steelers to win this weekend. Not true. Why you ask? Because when I was in Seattle I went to a Seahawks game. That’s pretty much all it takes. I saw them play once in their stadium, so I want them to win. Stupid I know, but I also think that Steelers fans are annoying. Which is also a reason for me to root against them. More annoying than Eagles fans when we don’t suck? Not even close. This post sucks.

15 comments:

wendi said...

ok...i didn't even know the superbowl was this weekend

Jeni Angel said...

Woo Hoo! If this post had gone the other way-well . . .I'm not saying dead rabbits in your home. . .but maybe some other form of scray psycho harrassment.

Can't wait until Sunday. . .

Melissa said...

James' grandfather grew up in Pittsburgh but has lived in Seattle for over ten years so he's torn. I tried to make it an easier decision for him by telling him that up until recently, I didn't even know Seattle had a football team. He laughed and it made me happy. The end.

Blog ho said...

i hope they both lose.

Mad Ethel said...

Gawd, Tim, if I wanted a sports update I'd watch ESPN. Sheesh.

;)

Sean said...

us detroiters are rooting for the bus. go steezers!

HizzleThizzle said...

Love me. I blogged about my bidness. :)

Pizzle said...

I don't care who wins...I'm rooting for titties at halftime!

babyjewels said...

I once went to a Portland Seadogs minor league game. Does this count for Seahawk loving?

Seattle Girl said...

SEA HAWKS GO!

jootastic said...

Go hawks!

amy said...

You're right. That post sucked. GO STEELERS!

Burfica said...

the game was fixed. and I don't even like football, but I could see that. LOL

Laurie said...

who cares? and who the hell wants to see the rolling stones? who picks the halftime people anyway? they suck ass

RitMeyer said...

I didn't care who won. Nope. I just decided to cheer on Seattle bacause it annoyed my friend Mike.