Just like I’ve done every year (except last year) after the super bowl, today I will review the commercials from last night. The average cost of the commercials was $2.3 million or something like that. And today I will go through them and tell you my favorites…
1. I think there was one with talking animals. Or some sort of animals that had human characteristics. I can’t remember who’s ad that was though. Home Depot maybe?
2. There was one with a sexy woman. I think she didn’t have all her clothes on, or maybe they were about to fall off. Something like that. I know she was definitely trying to act sexy though. I was in the other room getting a beer, so I didn’t see this one. I think that ad was for Viagra or something.
3. There was definitely one that was related to football. I think that there were people playing football, then something funny might have happened? Something funny happened, or something dramatic that brought a tear to your eye. Yeah, I think that’s what happened. I’m pretty sure that ad was for Visine.
4. I think there was one with a big name superstar. Maybe Britney Spears? Or Hilary Duff? One of those hip girls all the people love. I think that ad was for Chik-fil-a. I didn’t see the end of the commercial because I was finishing a beer.
5. There was an ad that was patriotic. It had like nice music and maybe some slow motion? There were definitely people crying in this commercial. I think a puppy died? Maybe not, I can’t remember. The pigs-in-a-blanket had just come out of the oven so I only saw this commercial out of the corner of my eye.
6. There was the soft drink commercial that the company wanted everyone to remember. They planned it out and they waited for the best time. I think the first commercial of the game. It was quiet, then something funny happened, then the person (or maybe a monkey?) drank some Tab, held it up, smiled and winked at the camera. That was my favorite commercial. I love Tab.