Wednesday, May 18, 2005

L5+?

Tonight was one of the most entertaining nights of my life for about 2 minutes. I told you all about my getting screwed last night with poker and most of you told me how I should have flipped out more than I did. I knew not to because people warned me that the bar owner would screw me and all thier warnings came true tonight at around 8:45pm est.

I was sitting at our other bar playing poker when my phone rang. I didn't pick it up in time, but I saw it was a number I never saw before. About 10 minutes later my phone rang again and here is just about the most exact conversation that I can remember in my adreneline induced state:

ring...

Tim: "Hello"
prick: "is this Tim?"
Tim: "yeah, this is Tim."
Prick: " This is Prickface from the Prickface's bar... (all future caps are denoted by top of the lungs screaming) FUCK YOU! YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH ME?!? YOU'RE FUCKING WITH THE WRONG PERSON, I'LL PUNCH YOUR FACE IN!!!"

Tim :"Huh? What are you talking about?!?"
Prick: "I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL COME TO ANYTOWN (town where I live and run Tuesday night poker) RIGHT NOW AND PUNH YOUR FACE IN!!"
Tim:" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!??"
Prick:"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME!!"
Tim: "Well, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about!"
Prick: "YOU STOOD OUTSIDE MY BAR LAST NIGHT AND TOLD PEOPLE TO NOT COME IN TO MY BAR!"
Tim:" FUCK YOU, I DID NOTHING! ME AND MY BROTHER TALKED FOR 10 MINUTES ABOUT HOW WE GOT FUCKED OVER THEN WE LEFT!"
Prick: " YOU'RE FUCKING WITH THE WRONG PERSON!! IF YOU EVER STEP FOOT IN MY BAR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"
Tim: "OK, whatever, I'd never step foot in that bar again anyway"
Prick: "IF YOU EVER COME HERE AGAIN I'LL PUNCH YOUR FACE IN!!!"
Tim:" Don't worry about it!"

This was about 2-3 minutes of top of the lung screaming about how he was going to kill me or punch my face in. The dude was totally psycho. It shocked me at first then made me laugh. Who goes crazy like that??? He cracked me up.


ok, so if I ever blog again with a punched in face, you'll all know why. This guy is fucking nuts. Crack and cokehead I guess. funny too because if he came to the town I live in to the bar we ran it at tonight to punch my face in I had 15 guys that would have murdered him. In retrospect I really wish he showed up tonight.

No comments: