Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Summer of Tim

Today is the first day of “Casual Summer.” We got a memo last week that from Memorial Day to Labor Day we don’t have to wear grown-up clothes to work. We can wear shorts, t-shirts, bikinis, whatever we want. AND, being the grammar expert that I is, I noticed a loophole in the memo. They never once mentioned having to change our clothes, shower, or brush our teeth all summer. So, not only do I not have to wear pesky shirts with collars, I don’t have to burden myself with changing my underwear. I won’t have to do laundry all summer, I won’t have to shower, and I won’t have to waste water, time, and effort brushing my teeth. So all summer long I get the freedom of wearing my unitard, my water bill will plummet, and Crest will be virtually crippled. This summer is going to KICK ASS!!

No comments: