Monday, May 23, 2005

*sigh*

So, obviously blogs have tainted my once shining work ethic. I can’t go one measly day without blogging several times.

So, titso is in St. Louis all week for work. I don’t know what to do tonight. Go play poker, or go home and relax.

Poker pluses: Poker is fun. I’d have to go to a new bar since my life was threatened at my previous Monday night game and going to a new place might make it better. I have nothing better to do.

Poker minuses: The only game that I’d go to play at is a good half hour from home (but 10 minutes from work so I can go there right after the gym). Going to a new place solo may also suck.

Home pluses: I can watch Deadwood. Got the 1st season and watched the 1st five episodes this weekend. Can run around the house naked if I want.

Home minuses: Boring. We have a showing of our house from 7-8, so I can’t go home until at least 8 anyway. I’ll never make myself dinner anyway.

Oh the life of a temporarily single man… so many choices (not really), so little time… I wish I had friends that did anything other than sit home.

No comments: