Friday, August 19, 2005

Creative Juices

For some reason it seems a lot of the blogs I read are written by people who live on the wrong coast. I do have a few east coasters that I read, but the majority are from over there. Another thing I’ve noticed is that most people that blog from work seem to come in and write something right away. So when the west coasters get in, they give me something to read around noon. And I thank you all for that.

I’m not one of those people that can come in and quickly spout something off. It takes a while to get my creative juices flowing. Sometimes I’ll wake up in the morning with my creative juices raging from all my crazy dreams. So much so that I can barely contain myself. Sometimes I even roll over and unleash my creative juices on titso. Of course, it’s been a while since that’s happened. But generally, I’m the type of guy who needs to take his time. Slowly ease into my post. Get the creative juices flowing slowly at first. Then as I start massaging my post it becomes more fluid, easier to work. Then eventually my creative juices are unleashed when I hit the publish button. Which I probably won’t do for this retarded post.

No comments: