Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I tip my 40

Six months was the longest I ever went without booty. I didn’t pop my proverbial cherry until I was in college. I was a late bloomer. I dated a girl for over a year at the end of high school, but we never did it. But, once I got started I didn’t stop. I always went from one girlfriend to another. Or at least to a hook up, or a booty call, or a friend with benefits. I dated a girl for 3 and a half years in college. When we broke up I started seeing another girl. I was a senior, she was a freshman. I was a horny 21 year old, she was a virgin. But I liked her. I respected her desire to wait. She went home for the summer, I graduated. She lived in the Hamptons on Long Island, I lived in Philly. We saw each about once a month in the summer. It was 6 months before she came back to school and we finally did the deed. 6 months. God, I was crazy.

When we broke up I moved on to the next girl. And so on and so on until I met Titso. In the 8 years since my six month hiatus, I can’t remember going the four weeks I just went without it.

This is my tribute to booty. I love you booty. I missed you booty. I’ll see you again in 24 days booty.

No comments: