- Being presented with the question: How many O’Donnell men does it take to change a flat tire?
- Not being able to come up with an answer before road side assistance stepped in after 15 minutes. (We hadn’t yet figured out how to get the jack out of the holder, the spare tire off the bottom of the car, or the cap off the flat tire to get to the lug nuts. Yes, we are pathetic.)
- Missing our flight home and being told all remaining flights to Philly were over booked.
- Being told at 5am the next day that there were about 40 free seats on those flights.
- Going to the world worst sports bar. Fox Sports Bar in the Orlando airport. Advertised the NFL package and didn’t have it. Blared horrible Jessica Simpson and company pop music through the speakers and we were told to move our seats if we didn’t like it. (There were speakers every 3 feet)
- Sucking at golf.
- Calling my little brother Governor Jim McGreevy the whole trip.
- Making up raps about how gay each other are.
- Watching one of the greatest golfer of all time on a practice tee.
- Finding out Budweiser has an Energy Beer called “B to the E”. It’s not bad.
- Getting my brother to be my business partner. Now I just need to do the leg work, which I’m too lazy to do.
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
Bro's without Ho's '04
Yesterday I returned from the 4th annual golfing trip with my brothers and pop. Although the weather wasn’t too good, a good time was had by all. Highlights included: