Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I want to start a businees, but I'd rather sleep

Last night I went to my 3rd night of poker at a bar local to my work. A group of guys bring a bunch of poker tables and chips into a bar and charge the bar $5 per man that plays. It's free to play and the bar just gives out prizes to the top players, so it's all legal. There's a million bars around here that I know would be willing to do this. It would be a nice extra few hundred dollars a day. The problem lies in having to stay at a bar till 2am everynight. Too bad I'm not still 21. Damn getting old and my comfortable ass bed!!

7 comments:

Tim said...

It's also difficult to start a business when you can't spell the word.

nique said...

Why not start a Bizneetch?! ; )

I want to sleep now!

Seriously, today is going to BLOW! Blogger won't allow me to log on to my blog. I can post comments on yours but I can't access mineses...poo poo I mean it is BO ridiculous! ; ) hahaha

Tim said...

HAAAA!! That is bo ridiculous!

Tiina said...

Sorry Tim this is totally irrelevant, but I'm very angry at you for not joining me and Tuuli on (I might have a wrong preposition there, I suck at prepositions!!!) the island!! I know you might find it too competetive, but we so beat all the hollywood bimbos!! And you'd get your share of us!!! :)

Tim said...

I wasn't on tuuli's list of people to be kidnapped to the island!! You kidnap Colin Farell, I become the next big movie star of bad movies!

Tim said...

Kitty, are you looking for a new nickname for The Boy? If so, I'll need to know what instrument he plays in his band.

Tim said...

hmmmm how bout...

PIMP (Pink's Immensely Masterful Percussionist)
The DORK (Drummer Often Ravishing Kitty)
The STUD (Sexy, Talented, Uber Drummer)