Monday, June 27, 2005

I DO have issues

I believe I’ve been giving off the impression that I’m Mr. Happy Go-Lucky, and that everything in my life is perfect. I only seem to write about how not gay I am, how I can sweet talk a cop out of a ticket or how huge my muscles are. I rarely write about things that are not perfect in my life. Most people vent on their blogs, and it may shock you, but I too have MAJOR issues. I’ve got problems in my life, I’ve had bad experiences in life. I thought I would share some of them with you so I seem more down to earth. More real.

-I have hairy nipples. I hate hairy nipples, so I shave them. But, the hair is relentless and always comes back.
-When I go around corners my car tires make that “Err Errr Err” noise. They need air, but I’m having trouble admitting my tires are not perfect.
-When I was young I had a pet that ran away. It was a turtle. His name was Joe. I loved Joe. In a totally straight, boy/turtle, kinda way.
-That’s all I can think of because I’m pretty perfect everywhere else and I’m only posting this because of peer pressure from funqi and it’s past my time to go home for the day.

No comments: