Thursday, June 30, 2005

YET another romantic post by Tim!

With my wedding just under 2 months away I’ve been trying to think of a nice gift to give Titso on the big day. Since we will have been in our new house for under a month and our only furniture will be a couple of folding chairs and a few egg crates she’s going to get dressed at my parents house so there are nice pictures. My plan is to give a gift to my parents the night before so they can give it to her while she’s getting ready. With it will be a little note that says “I’ve been waiting all my life blah blah blah, I love blah blah blah, you make me blah blah blah, I bought you this little gift for you and it would mean the world to me if you wore it on our special day.” (literally, I’ll write those “blah blah blah’s”.) The gift? I haven’t yet decided and I could probably use your help. My first thought is an eye patch. I think girls who wear eye patches are hot. I was also thinking a nipple ring. She doesn’t have pierced nipples, but I figured she could do something nice for me that day. My third thought was handcuffs. I think some more shiny bling-bling would look nice in pictures. I really want to get her a special gift on the biggest day of her life, I’m just not sure what it will be yet…

No comments: