Over the weekend, the rap community lost one of it's top stars to an "unknown" health problem. Among Ol' Dirty Bastard's, aka. Russell Jones', aka. Dirt McGirt's, aka, Big Baby Jesus', aka. Cyrus', aka. Dirt the Flirt's, aka. Joe Bananas', aka. Ol' Dirt Shultz's lifelong achievments are:
- bringing MTV cameras with him in his limo as he picked up his welfare check.
- Interupting Shawn Colvin's Grammy acceptance speech to announce he was upset for not winning best Rap Albumn because he spent a lot of money on a new suit for the award show.
- Coming up with amazingly bad, unrhyming lyrics:
You can call me dirty, and then lift up your skirt
And if you want some of this dirty, God made dirt and dirt bust yo ass
- Proudly fathering over a dozen children to over a half dozen women
- Proudly backing no charties because he'd rather "just chill out and work on more women and more kids"
- Being arrested for shoplifting shoes, being arrested for threatening a bouncer's life, being arrested for threatening one of the many mothers of his many children's lives, and countless drug arrests
So while the rap community mourns, the rest of us are like, "eh, oh well."