Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The blogabet

Since my mind isn't working too well today (ya know, due to the 12 beers I drank last night) I thought I'd give you a better blog than mine for every letter of the alphabet.

Ass Chronicles
Beauessai
Calm Dreariness
Dickandchick
Edens Ally
Fickle whimsy
Go Fug yourself
Hates kittens, God does
Ironpants
Jootastic
Kenandariel
London calling
Martin
Nitrogen Narcosis
Observations from a stick
Paul
Quietwater
Rtard
Steimes
The pink kitty
Unable to come up with a U
Velma-super
Whatever, Mary Kate
X –sorry, but H, Y, and Z were hard enough to come up with, I had no chance at X. Xorld of Lint
Yeah, I am new
Zero boss

PS. This was a lot harder than I thought it would be and I apologize to any of my readers I skipped, but if your name or blog started with a U or X I'd be all over it.

10 comments:

Burfica said...

Okay mine could have been a U as in "U will laugh at Don't Eat The Tomatoes" hehehehehehee

I know I know cheap plug.

Tim said...

I know, I know, I missed yours, I missed Lint, I missed Michel, I missed several of the blogs I read, but you all are a bunch of same first letter named muther effers.

nique said...

no hunh! yours is better!

Alekx said...

Ha Tim...you could have used Burfica at X for X-treamly disturbed indivdual..cuz she is you know...Xtreamly disturbed.
I should never have taught her how to shoot a gun cuz for some weird reason I think it's aimed at my butt.

Lint said...

S'alright Tim, I'll sort you out with an X: Come to Xorld of Lint.

Chick said...

LOVE your lists, Tim.

...especially when I'm on it...what an honor.

Some of these blogs are favs. of mine, others I've never seen before, I'm going to check 'em out.

Veruca Salt said...

At first, I was so sad because I wasn't under "S" for Supervelma or Snozzberry, but then I found me, conveniently located under "V" for my Very Velma sense of humor - awwww, thanks Tim, you're the best

Tim said...

Yeah, the V for velma was a little bit of a stretch, but when I start something, I'm gonna finish it dammit! (except the letter U and a real blog for X, they're barely real letters anyway.)

Tim said...

admitted. I never read your blog until I was looking for a Z and saw you linked off someone else's... but I did enjoy it... so that makes it fair... right?

Martin said...

Awwww, shucks.

Cheers