Thursday, January 13, 2005

Isn't California kinda like North Dakota?

Titso was notified yesterday she has to go to LA for the week of Jan 24th for work. (Actually Van Nuys, but isn't everything in CA within walking distance anyway?) She's allowed to stay for the weekend to sight see if she wants and she is going to. Several of the people going out have decided to stay the weekend. She wants me to fly out on Thursday for the weekend. I've been to LA before and wasn't all that impressed. Granted, my main goal while there was to go to every bar from the movie Swingers, but I wasn't impressed nonetheless. I can get a flight for around $200, which is pretty cheap. I'd go, but being that I didn't really like LA the first time, and we already have a trip to Punta Cana booked for February, do I really want to go? What's in LA besides famous people? She wants to go shopping on Rodeo Drive, which gives me 10 times the motivation to stay home.

4 comments:

nique said...

You suck! Granted i went to the bahamas but February trip to the Dominican Republic? That is going to be AWESOME!!! Looks like (from the pictures lewd references) you might get "some" too! hahaha

asyl076 said...

I grew up in So Cal, so I'm biased. Skip Rodeo and take a trip to Newport, or check out one of the grip of Spanish Missions out that way. Ride some roller coasters at Magic Mountain. Road trip to San Deigo.

Just don't get caught in any mudslides.

Or earthquakes.

Tim said...

Manhattan?? Was that thrown in there to see if I were paying attention? Or did Manhattan move to the west coast?

Duchess said...

No way! The thing is youre choosing the wrong time to come here! The right time is Summer, and So Cal is where its at. Newport totally, and La is just as fab!