Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Sidebar preferences?

So, I've already gone through the 5 stages of depression and I'm working on rewriting all my sidebar additions. I'm going to put up picture links to almost everyone like I had before. Some I'm going to steal from your blog, others I lost and will have to come up with something new, others I'll be too uncreative to come up with anything. If you have any preferences as to what you want me to have as the picture to your link, let me know, I'll bow down to your every command. If you want a picture of newly single Brad Pitt that links to you, thats cool, just give me the weblink. Do you have an unhealthy obsession with sweater vests and want everyone to see that here? not a problem. Did I not previously link to you but I should have? Whatever, give me your url and let me know where to find the pic. Did you just "next blog" your way here and want to be linked on the greatest (not even close) blog of all time? Right now I'm recovering from taking it in the ass and thats ok, I'll be ok, I'll do whatever you say master.

10 comments:

nique said...

SWEET! project! i'll work on your photo for me. whoopeee!

nique said...

http://img146.exs.cx/img146/5974/squirrel1qf.jpg

HOSTED IT! Yeah!

Tim said...

awesome! NEXT!

Tim said...

not from my piece of crapity crap crap crap laptop here. I'll try from home tonight or tomorrow.

Veruca Salt said...

um, I'd love to suggest a picture, but... I'm still kind of recovering from you saying you're recovering from taking it in the ass... that and the "I'll do whatever you say, master" thing, I, uh... well, I, uh... I don't know what to say (oh, you could link my sister, too, she's obscenely cool www.thisaddressavailable.blogspot.com)

nique said...

here is one:

(HOSTED IT!) (I love this new age technology!)

http://img89.exs.cx/img89/8242/kitty7zi.jpg

Tim said...

Sorry PK, I had poker last night, I'll get to it today or tonight.

Nique, how do you host pictures? The only thing I know how to use is Hello, and all I can figure out on that is how to post pictures to a blog (which I can then delete and the picture is still hosted, but it's gotta be easier than that)

nique said...

Tim one site to allow all the linktasticness you can imagine (this is from Martin's knowledge, so you can thank him)

http://www.imageshack.us/

Veruca Salt said...

okay, I'm over the whole "master" and taking it in the butt thing and I've decided that I want a picture that is cute and sassy, but intelligent, with a slightly fruity aftertaste - just like me - or just a picture of a chick with really big boobs... use your best judgement (it has to be at least half as cool as Dominique's and Kitty's pic, because my blog is about half as cool as theirs...)

Veruca Salt said...

okay, wait - I tried the imageshack thing - tell me if this works [IMG]http://img151.exs.cx/img151/8809/margge1zt.jpg[/IMG]

or maybe this one
[url=http://img151.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img151&image=margge1zt.jpg][

(they're all the same pic, i just don't know what will work)